Clean Power Hydrogen plc is a vibrant alternative green energy technology company based in Doncaster and is listed on London’s AIM market. Our technology platforms have caught the attention of many organisations both here in the UK and overseas.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Operations Team with an Application Engineer. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engineering environment in the hydrogen production sector. This role also gives you the chance to be part of a business who promotes development and recognises talent and is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Clean Power Hydrogen plc (CPH2) is a leading developer of Membrane-Free Electrolysers™ designed to produce green hydrogen and pure oxygen in a simple, safe, sustainable manner and at any scale. Dr. Nigel Williamson and Joe Scott established CPH2 (Ireland) in December 2012 with the ambition to help clean up the environment for our children and future generations. Entering the green technology sector, a high growth, and profitable market, they developed a Membrane-Free Electrolyser™ to produce hydrogen faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively than PEM technology, which has barriers to adoption, including cost, reliability, and scalability.
About the role:
As an Application Engineer you will report to the Head of Operations. The role is highly customer/supplier facing and is focused in establishing effective communication between internal stakeholders and our international customer and supplier base. This role will be responsible for maintaining and improving relationship amongst different stakeholders (internal and external).
- > Lead the creation, review, and submittal of technical support documentation updates.
- > Assist the training of customers on systems applications.
- > Adhere and contribute to development policies, procedures, and standards.
- > Make presentations to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
- > Creating a method for monitoring the progress of a company’s programmes and improving efficiency.
- > Developing strong relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
- > Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of programmes.
- > Supervising and coordinating activities of the parties involved in the programme.
- > Preparing reports and updating stakeholders about the programme.
- > Resolving issues with management, customers, and stakeholders.
- > Confirming successful delivery at the programme’s completion.
Key skills and experience required:
- > Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- > Leadership and organisational skills.
- > Understanding of performance evaluation principles.
- > Proficiency in various programme management software, including MS Office
- > Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- > Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- > Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- > Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- > Experience working with renewables power
- > MS project knowledge will be beneficial
- > Experience of working in hydrogen sector
- > A second language would be beneficial but not essential.
Start date is as soon as possible
Salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications, experience, and skills. Your covering letter should include your salary expectation.
What we offer:
- > 23 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- > Contributory pension upon completion of probation period
- > Free on-site parking with electric charging points
- > Cycle to work scheme
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter including salary expectation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Application Engineer Vacancy’ in the subject line.
UK residents only. Strictly no agencies.