Clean Power Hydrogen plc is a vibrant alternative green energy technology company based in Doncaster and is listed on London’s AIM market. Our technology platforms have caught the attention of many organisations both here in the UK and overseas.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Engineering team with an Assembly Technician. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engineering environment in the hydrogen production sector. This role also gives you the chance to be part of a business who promotes development and recognises talent and is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Clean Power Hydrogen plc (CPH2) is a leading developer of Membrane-Free Electrolysers™ designed to produce green hydrogen and pure oxygen in a simple, safe, sustainable manner and at any scale. Dr. Nigel Williamson and Joe Scott established CPH2 (Ireland) in December 2012 with the ambition to help clean up the environment for our children and future generations. Entering the green technology sector, a high growth, and profitable market, they developed a Membrane-Free Electrolyser™ to produce hydrogen faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively than PEM technology, which has barriers to adoption, including cost, reliability, and scalability.
About the role:
As an Assembly Technician your responsibilities will be:
- > Assemble mechanical parts to engineering drawings.
- > Bending of and installing small and large bore stainless tubing
- > A sound understanding of general mechanical principles.
- > Maintain company standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- > Work to strict health and safety standards
- > Report findings and improvements to the design team
- > Work closely with other team members to drive product and procedure development.
- > Contribute to the continuous improvement of workshop and stores procedures.
Key skills and experience required:
- > Qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- > Engineering problem-solving capabilities
- > Experience working in an engineering assembly environment.
- > Experience with solid pipework such as stainless, twin ferruled systems
- > Experience reading engineering drawings and P&IDs
- > Knowledge of tubing systems, fittings, pipework, and instrumentation
- > High standard of written and verbal communication
- > Can-do attitude and ability to handle multiple projects.
- > Good experience in using common hand tools and power tools with good basic bench fitting skills.
- > Excellent attention to detail
- > Willingness and flexibility to travel if required.
- > Excellent time management skills
- > Experience working with ATEx/IECEx equipment.
- > Experience working with oxygen rich processes.
Start date is as soon as possible
Salary is up to £35,000 and will be negotiated depending on qualifications, experience and skills.
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter including salary expectation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Assembly Technician Vacancy’ in the subject line.
Applicants must be able to show that they have the right to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies
The full job description and further details are available to download below.