Clean Power Hydrogen Group Ltd is a vibrant alternative energy technology company based in Doncaster. Our technology platforms have caught the attention of many organisations both here in the UK and overseas.
As a result, we are looking to expand our in-house engineering capabilities. We are looking for an experienced Assembly Technician, who will use his/her expertise to build and test our innovative containerised Membrane-Free Electrolyser.
- > Contributing to the continuous improvement of the workshop and stores procedures
- > Assembly of mechanical parts to engineering drawings
- > Maintain company standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- > Working to strict health and safety standards
- > Reporting back to design team with findings and improvements
- > Work closely with other members of the team to drive forward development of products and procedures
What you need to demonstrate:
- > A can-do attitude.
- > Experience reading engineering drawings and P&IDs
- > Experience with tubing systems and fittings
- > General knowledge of pipework and instrumentation
- > Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- > A high standard of written and verbal communication.
- > Excellent attention to detail
- > Engineering problem solving capabilities
- > Experience working in an engineering assembly environment
- > A willingness and flexibility to travel if required
- > Excellent time management skills
- > Minimum qualification of HNC in Mechanical Engineering
Start date is as soon as possible
Salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications. Your covering letter should include your salary expectation.
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter including salary expectation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Assembly Technician Vacancy’ in the subject line.
The full job description and further details are available to download below.