Clean Power Hydrogen Group Ltd is a vibrant alternative energy technology company based in Doncaster. Our technology platforms have caught the attention of many organisations both here in the UK and overseas.
As a result, we are looking to expand our team with a Factory Commissioning Engineer. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engineering environment in the hydrogen production sector. This role also gives you the chance to be part of a business who promotes development and recognises talent and is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Clean Power Hydrogen Group Ltd (CPH2) is a leading developer of Membrane-Free Electrolysers™ designed to produce green hydrogen and pure oxygen in a simple, safe, sustainable manner and at any scale. Dr. Nigel Williamson and Joe Scott established CPH2 (Ireland) in December 2012 with the ambition to help clean up the environment for our children and future generations. Entering the green technology sector, a high growth, and profitable market, they developed a Membrane-Free Electrolyser™ to produce hydrogen faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively than PEM technology, which has barriers to adoption, including cost, reliability, and scalability.
About the job:
As a Factory Commissioning Engineer you will conduct mechanical, electrical and control systems build, testing and commissioning activities up to and including Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and may include providing technical support to customers when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- > Assisting with generation of test and commissioning documentation
- > Generate Testing and Commissioning Schedules
- > Produce Risk Assessment and Method Statements to cover site activities
- > Carry out installation, commissioning, test, and integration works
- > Verify the installation works have been installed in compliance with the approved design documentation
- > Carry out any fault-finding activities required during testing and commissioning works
- > Carry out system testing activities
- > Support the Project Manager in delivering the electrical / mechanical installation, testing and commissioning activities to time and to standard
- > Assist with FAT
- > Complete all required documentation
- > Follow all Health and Safety requirements
Key skills and experience required:
- > Previous experience in the installation, test and commissioning of process plant, pressurised gas systems, electrical control systems with PLC and HMI
- > Familiarity with safe systems of work, permit systems etc
- > Knowledge and / or formal training in Health and Safety Legislation
- > Conversant with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- > Able to interrogate and programme in PLCs
- A formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Systems Engineering or very similar
As soon as possible
Salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications, experience and skills. Your covering letter should include your salary expectation.
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter including salary expectation and your CV to email@example.com stating ‘Factory Commissioning Engineer Vacancy’ in the subject line.
Applicants must be able to show that they have the right to work in the UK.
Strictly no agencies.
The full job description and further details are available to download below.