Reporting to the Development Director, you will be working alongside our experienced designers, innovation managers and engineering specialist, providing the operational, control and electrical integration for our patented range of hydrogen electrolysers.
In addition to a degree or HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering (or related disciplines), a knowledge of current electrical standards, regulations and best practices you will be expected to quickly become familiar with a variety of specialised product standards to ensure compliance, optimisation and safety.
Key skills and responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer role will include:
- Design of AC and DC power, safety and control systems
- Create and update equipment electrical design schematics
- Analyse and review electrical designs and component selection.
- Fault finding and rectification
- PLC / SCADA programming
- Effective written and oral communicator with clients, colleagues and contractors
- Have a methodical, logical approach and a high attention to detail
Whilst not necessary, practical experience and knowledge of control panel building would be desirable.
The role will suit a flexible, adaptable engineer who enjoys a team culture of everyone getting involved to achieve a successful outcome. Our premises in Doncaster (DN2), where you will be based from, are easily commutable and has excellent links to both the A1 and M18 motorways as well as public transport.
£30-£45k depending on experience
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com