We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced professional to continue our growth plans. You will be responsible for the sales operations, requiring travel throughout the UK, Ireland and occasionally internationally. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a rapidly growing leading-edge clean energy technology company.
The key responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and developing a new business pipeline, taking responsibility for lead generation and early stage opportunities
- Generating quotations in line with customer and project needs
- Recording all sales activities on our CRM system
- Taking part in product and solution demonstrations, both online and in person
- Attending trade shows and events to generate new leads
- Market analysis and monitoring.
- Ensuring our solutions remain innovative in relation to client requirements
- Supporting management with new strategies to grow the business, including development of key partnerships
- Assisting with grant applications and technology competition entries
The key skills and qualities of a New Business Development Manager:
- BSc/HNC Engineering degree; with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales engineering, preferably renewables energy solutions or energy infrastructure.
- Experience of selling infrastructure products and solutions into the UK and / or Ireland markets
- Excellent communications skills, able to convey your thoughts clearly at all levels
- Outstanding networking skills, able to connect with internal and external stakeholders easily
- A positive and enthusiastic individual that is proactive, driven, articulate and focused
- A full UK driving licence to travel to different clients
Although primarily a home-based role, you should ideally be located live within reasonable proximity to Doncaster.
£35-£42k plus car allowance and commission
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com